"Lupe Preciado said, 'I told Ramon (Dominguez) to be careful because I thought he might not have liked being rushed last time and hung a bit. He was close today, but he wasn't rushed. When Ramon let him go the horse responded. I thought this race would give us an idea of what we could look for this summer. I think we're going to have some fun if we can keep him on the turf.'
Ramon Dominguez said, 'Lupe told me to keep working on the horse because he thought he might hang. He never stopped trying today. When I asked him he kept going. I don't know what happened in his last race, but he was all business today.'"
Adventures in horse racing
- ► 2012 (83)
- ► 2011 (128)
- Mr. Fantasy Just Misses Score in $100K Decathlon a...
- Race Recap
- Saturday at the Shore
- Race Analysis
- Selena Wins
- Race Entry
- Workout (update)
- Weekend at Pimlico
- Phosy wins atPimlico
- "Lupe Preciado said, 'I told Ramon (Dominguez) to ...
- "You can go home again. Phosphorescent made his re...
- "Phosphorescent is set to make his first start for...
- "The Defense Rests' knee looks much better. He res...
- What we need ( from Financial Times How to spent i...
- Mr F goes to the shore (updates)
- "Phosphorescent breezed a good half-mile in 49 las...
- "The Defense Rests missed today's scheduled breeze...
- ▼ May (29)