Adventures in horse racing
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
"The Defense Rests' knee looks much better. He resumed galloping on Sunday and is moving soundly. Mike said that rain is expected over the next day, but if the track looks good The Defense Rests will breeze on Friday. Mike thinks that if all goes well we should be back in the starting gate by the end of the month. He'll get a couple good breezes into him before running."
- ► 2012 (83)
- ► 2011 (128)
- Mr. Fantasy Just Misses Score in $100K Decathlon a...
- Race Recap
- Saturday at the Shore
- Race Analysis
- Selena Wins
- Race Entry
- Workout (update)
- Weekend at Pimlico
- Phosy wins atPimlico
- "Lupe Preciado said, 'I told Ramon (Dominguez) to ...
- "You can go home again. Phosphorescent made his re...
- "Phosphorescent is set to make his first start for...
- "The Defense Rests' knee looks much better. He res...
- What we need ( from Financial Times How to spent i...
- Mr F goes to the shore (updates)
- "Phosphorescent breezed a good half-mile in 49 las...
- "The Defense Rests missed today's scheduled breeze...
- ▼ May (29)