Adventures in horse racing
Thursday, April 8, 2010
"Mr. Fantasy developed a little bit of a foot bruise over the weekend. That caused him to miss his work. Mike was tempted to breeze him Tuesday, but he decided not to since Mr. Fantasy was scheduled to ship to Belmont today. He didn't want anything to flare up before a long trip. Mike said that the race on April 18th is still in play. However, in order to make the race he would have to breeze him this weekend. If the foot looks good after the trip, then he should be able to breeze and we would be back on target for the race."
- ► 2012 (83)
- ► 2011 (128)
- "Phosphorescent remains on target for the “a other...
- "The Defense Rests came out of his debut in good o...
- 1st Stakes & 3rd Straight as Dr. W Upsets Mr. Fant...
- Defense at Aqueduct April 24th
- Busy Day Saturday
- Mr Fantasy Billy Redcoat
- Photos from Aqueduct
- Racing Wednesday
- "Phosphorescent worked a half mile in 49 flat on M...
- "The Defense Rests breezed five furlongs in 1:03 a...
- Vidoes taken Tuesday Morning Six Zeroes and Foal
- Lots to catch up on
- "Phosphorescent arrived to Lupe Preciado at Philad...
- "The Defense Rests breezed five furlongs in 1:03.4...
- We Have a Baby
- "We are working on a van to get Phosphorescent fro...
- "The Defense Rests was galloping soundly all week ...
- ▼ April (27)