Adventures in horse racing
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Photos from Aqueduct
Mr Fantasy was well behaved in the paddock today coat looks nice but looks like he lost some weight over the winter and time off .
He run really well again before having a bobble in the deep stretch and allowing Dr W to come back and take the race ( a brave horse to battle back like that ) and tiring again towards end of race .
It was a vast improvement over his last start and should move forward with more workouts and race fitness and hopefully mentally fit to re-capture his old form
- ► 2012 (83)
- ► 2011 (128)
- "Phosphorescent remains on target for the “a other...
- "The Defense Rests came out of his debut in good o...
- 1st Stakes & 3rd Straight as Dr. W Upsets Mr. Fant...
- Defense at Aqueduct April 24th
- Busy Day Saturday
- Mr Fantasy Billy Redcoat
- Photos from Aqueduct
- Racing Wednesday
- "Phosphorescent worked a half mile in 49 flat on M...
- "The Defense Rests breezed five furlongs in 1:03 a...
- Vidoes taken Tuesday Morning Six Zeroes and Foal
- Lots to catch up on
- "Phosphorescent arrived to Lupe Preciado at Philad...
- "The Defense Rests breezed five furlongs in 1:03.4...
- We Have a Baby
- "We are working on a van to get Phosphorescent fro...
- "The Defense Rests was galloping soundly all week ...
- ▼ April (27)