Friday, September 30, 2011


There have been some inquiries from Partners regarding the possibility of Mr. Fantasy standing at stud. Although the stallion market is very weak, we want to do some research before making any decisions. Therefore, we are postponing tomorrow’s conference call until next week so we can have a more thorough discussion of our path forward. More to come.
Marketfrontrunning arived and Kips on Tuesday . Kip called and said she looks well and is going to give her a couple of days to settle in then get to work on her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.