Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Weather Forcast

The weather forecast for tomorrow in New York ranges from questionable to bleak. Racing has not yet been abandoned, but if the track turns into a mess we will not run Mr. Fantasy. If they cancel we hope they will simply bring the card back in full.

If we do not run tomorrow and they do not cancel, then Kiaran nominated Mr. Fantasy to an overnight stake ( The Dancing Count Stakes) at Laurel this Saturday, January 31st. We intend to enter for that race tomorrow morning as our backup plan.


  1. Thanks for the update. Nice to have a backup plan. I was a little nervous about the weather for Mr. Fantasy's race, looks like the area could get a lot of rain tomorrow afternoon, or worse!

  2. well as the breeder I am bummed out as I like to see him run in NY (got love breeders awards) but I will always root for him and if he wins he would be the third stakes winner from the mare.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.